I have a mild case of ADD so reading is very difficult for me, especially those thick books.

I did gather a pretty large library of books on fly fishing because I was interested to learn more.

I would try to read as much as you can of the real classic books that are out there and really cheap now.

Joe Brooks: Read as much as you can about him to get a feel of his importance to the sport.

A J McClain: He publish the "Fishing Encyclopedia" and was way ahead of his time.

Zane Grey: He was a great writer who love to fish.

Ernest Hemingway: Great American writer and big time fisherman.

Lefty Kreh: He wrote some books and many magazine articles on fishing. Mark Sosin was his co-writer.

Ernest Schwiebert: He wrote the book, "Nymphs" with amazing life like drawings

Gary LaFontaine: He specialize in underwater studies of caddis and wrote the book, "Caddisflies".

Al Caucci & Bob Nastasi: They co-authored the book, "Hatches" (on the upper Delaware river)

Vince Marinaro: He is know for writing "The Ring of the Rise" and "The Modern Dry-Fly Code".

Doug Swisher & Carl Richards: They co-authored "Flyfishing Strategies".

Nick Lyons: He is a fly-fisherman and angler who wrote for several magazines, published several books, and began a publishing company called Lyons Press.

Roderick Haig-Brown: A famous Canadian writer who did magazine articles and books on BC Steelhead and BC trout stillwaters.

Lee Wulff: He wrote many articles and books on fly fishing. Plus was involved in lots of exciting videos on fly fishing.

To be continued.........

Let us know what you think.