2022 Blanton BBQ & Striperfest
[Bulletin Board]
Posted by Matt Havelock on 2022-10-26 22:45:22

What a great week it has been for Delta fishers far and wide showing up for the 25th Blanton BBQ and Striperfest! It is so fun to see familiar names getting together again after too long a time. It is also nice to see several new Blanton Striperfest folks who will be attending for the first time looking to see what is so special about this little gathering. That special thing of course is all of you being together in one place for a few hours sharing Delta fish stories.

To review, the Striperfest commences Sunday, November 6, at 2pm. at the Sugar Barge on Bethel Island. The fabulous Sugar Barge team will be preparing our dinner, which will include Chicken, Ribs, Salad, garlic bread, beer and wine.

The BBQ, beer, wine plus 1 raffle ticket is priced at $50.00. Only those attending the Striperfest will be eligible to win a prize. We will not be selling outside tickets. Raffle ticket options will be as follows:

$50 - dinner plus 1 ticket
$20 - 1 ticket
$100 - 5 tickets
$200 - 10 tickets plus two extra tickets

On behalf of Dan Blanton, Noel de Guzman and the entire Striperfest team, thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, November 6th at 2pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at matt.havelock@avisonyoung.com. You can also reach me on my cell phone at 916 267-5513.

Dan Blanton & Cindy Blanton
Bob Arwine
Steve Boyle
Bill Siler and Jim May
Mark Aman and Jake Aman
Noel de Guzman
Robert Johnson
Lee Rice
The Remley Family including Jay, Debbie, Wyatt, Hope, Bryce and London
Tony Serpa
Bill Martin
Matt Havelock & Julie Havelock