Thread: WTB raft trailer

Default WTB raft trailer

Looking for a highway worthy raft trailer for a 12’ boat. Emphasis on highway worthy, it needs to go back and forth to Idaho 2-3x annually. PM me if you’ve got one for sale or thinking of selling over the winter.

I bought a 13ft fish cat pontoon a few years back that came on one of those harbor freight trailers. I replaced everything on the trailer that I believed would be problematic. I replaced the bearings and found some better wheels and tires that were rated for highway speeds. I also replaced the wiring and added LED lights. I've towed it to southern Oregon and wouldn't hesitate at all to tow it farther. The guy I bought it from had already fabricated some bunks that the pontoons fit in and he also mounted a cheap winch up front. I got all the parts from etrailer dot com and they have lots of good installation and how to videos. Might be worth your while. Might even be cheaper than other options.

A buddy in Ashland is selling a nice raft trailer for 1800

Tayler, do you have a link to the content on CL, etc, or a contact email address/phone for him?

Look up “Worthington fly fishing”

Have one in Marin co that may suit your needs . No title have had it for a few years .Is in good conduction I would take 400.00 for it .

It had a inflatable on it when I got it .

Quote Originally Posted by costalsteel View Post
    Have one in Marin co that may suit your needs . No title have had it for a few years .Is in good conduction I would take 400.00 for it .

It had a inflatable on it when I got it .
    Thanks for your note, could you post or send me a couple of photos? Did you have any issues registering it without a title? Does it have a perm trailer plate on it?

PV_

Default trailer

No paper work at all bought for the boat that was on it that why it is 400 bucks .
    Has full set of rollers on it . send email for picks .