Thread: Huge Gear Purge (Part 3)

Default Huge Gear Purge (Part 3)

Rods

Cabelas Stowaway 6wt 9' 6pc. Rod is lightly fished and in excellent shape. Cork has soiling. Comes with tube and sock. $140.

Colton Leviathian 11wt 9' 4pc. Rod is brand new. Comes with tube and sock. I put the rod together and put it back in the sock and tube. $300.

Colton Tradewinds XS 9wt 9' 4pc. Rod is lightly fished and in great shape. Cork is soiled. Comes with tube and sock. $185.

Colton Tradewinds XS 9wt 9' 4pc. Rod is brand new. Comes with tube and sock. I put the rod together and put it back in the sock and tube. $220.

Colton Tradewinds XS 10wt 9' 4pc. Rod is brand new. Comes with tube and sock. I put the rod together and put it back in the sock and tube. $220.

Scott Heli-Ply 881 1/3 8’8” 11wt 3pc. Some rub marks on the blank. There is a bit of oxidation (rust colored) at the base of the guides. This is purely cosmetic. Comes with a DB Dunn hard travel tube. $400. LOCAL SALE ONLY.

Scott SES 854 8’6” 4wt 2pc #84055. Rod comes with DB Dunn hard travel tube. Rod looks pretty good. Little tarnish to the butt /locking nut. Small bit of patina. Blank is pretty clean with a few blemishes. $300. LOCAL SALE ONLY.

Scott SVS 909 9’ 9wt 2pc #156963. The blank looks pretty good. There is a bit of oxidation (rust colored) at the base of the guides. This is purely cosmetic. One guide wrap has a small hole in the epoxy. This could easily be addressed, but I haven’t bothered to do so. Comes with a DB Dunn hard travel tube (2 rod style). $150. LOCAL SALE ONLY.

TFO Professional Series. 5wt 9’6” 4pc with fighting butt. Brand new and comes with sock and hard tube. Sock may be dirty and show some wear from being in storage. There may be a small mark on the blank somewhere. I will look them over with a fine-tooth comb and add any details to listing if needed. $185.

Lines

Cabelas Prestige Premier WF10F. This line was used once and is in great shape. $40

Mystery line (yellow). I can’t recall manufacturer. This is probably Cortland or Scientific Angler. I can confirm that the line is a WF5F. Line is used, but in good shape. $20.

Orvis braided mono core intermediate line. WF10I. Brand new. $50.

Orvis Hydros Coldwater Intermediate WF7I saltwater fly line. Line was used once and is in excellent condition. Small indents/grooves in the loop from leader. Retail on the line is $89 plus tax. $65.

Rio Avid Saltwater WF7F. Brand new, no box. $50.

Teeny Tropic Flats Line F-12. Brand new in box. $50.

Flies

I have thousands to sell. Most all are priced about ½ of what they’d cost in a shop and tax free. Freshwater and saltwater. Most freshwater flies are 65 cents apiece. Lots of egg sucking leeches, rabbit hair leeches, egg patterns, double eggs, wet flies, and some nymphs. Salmon/steelhead flies are $1.50 apiece. Saltwater flies vary from $2-$8. I have gotchas, crazy charlies, various bonefish patters, some clousers, tarpon/marlin/tuna flies, etc.

Miscellaneous Gear

32 saltwater flies that were personally tied by Dave Hughes. Included is an autographed copy of Matching Mayflies, 2 Deschutes River Alliance stickers, a pin, and a beer/soda sleeve. All flies are brand new and have not been fished. The book has a very small indent on the cover (not a scratch). I have two flies with one eye each and one spare eyeball. Not sure how that is, but this is exactly how I received everything when it was shipped to me. $150.

Patagonia fly fishing vest. Size medium. This is new and has been hanging in a storage for a few years. There is a rust colored stain on the tag and to the left of it. Comes with hemostats, zinger, and nippers. Retail on a new vest is $190 plus taxes. $160.

Scientific Anglers JW Outfitters Trout Trekker Pack. Excellent way to carry all of your fly gear while you are on the water. This is brand new. Retail was $130 plus taxes. $100.
    Last edited by Flyguy88; 10-12-2022 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy88 View Post
    Most freshwater flies are 65 cents apiece. Lots of egg sucking leeches, rabbit hair leeches, egg patterns, double eggs, wet flies, and some nymphs.
    If you have good quality foam flies for trout (eg., water walkers, chernobyls, chernobyl ants, those type of things) sizes 6-16 I would take a bunch of them. Pictures would be helpful.

I would also take good quality green drake, gray drake, BWO and PMD dries and cripples. If you have photos you can PM to me or send me a PM and I can send you a phone number/email to send to.

Love to see what you have for steelhead swinging flies both top and subsurface.

Let's chat norcalflyguides@gmail.com

Thanks
    Brian
    And Always Remember
    Keep Those Line Tights
    Brian W Clemens
    Nor Cal Fly Guides
    530-354-3740
    norcalflyguides@gmail.com
    www.norcalflyguides.com

"I have many loves and Fly-Fishing is one of them; it brings peace and harmony to my being, which I can then pass on to others."
    ~ Sue Kreutzer

Hey Brian,
    I sent you an email. I am a bit under the weather at the moment and don't have much of a voice, so I am not worth much of anything via phone call until my voice returns.