Thread: WTB

Default WTB

Hey guys

I am looking for a used Loomis NRX 12 wt or the NRX 12 wt plus, I would also consider a modern 12 wt Sage But any rod I buy has to be a factory rod-Can pay cash and pick up rod.

carlblackiedge@aol.com

Hi Carl,

I don't have either rod you're asking for but I do have two 12 wt. you might like.

The first one I bought directly from Steve Abel himself and is in mint condition. I'd put this rod up against ANY rod out there. It is a 3 piece and I love it.

The other rod is a brand new TFO Axiom II X 4 piece that casts like a rocket. I only cast it once on the lawn but has never seen water.

Both rods have the original factory socks and carrying cases.

$300.00 each / your choice.
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Tony,

You realize you have tried to sell me that Able rod three times now? That rod is over 20 years old and hasn't been made for at least 18 years now, I am pretty sure it's worthless if it gets broken....I am not interested in that rod, and I wouldn't own a TFO, However thank you for thinking of me. Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Blackledge View Post
    Tony,

You realize you have tried to sell me that Able rod three times now? That rod is over 20 years old and hasn't been made for at least 18 years now, I am pretty sure it's worthless if it gets broken....I am not interested in that rod, and I wouldn't own a TFO, However thank you for thinking of me. Carl
    I am still looking--CB