Thread: Umpqua chest pack - zs2 overlook 500

Default Umpqua chest pack - zs2 overlook 500

SOLD

UMPQUA CHEST PACK - ZS2 OVERLOOK 500

This pack is in excellent condition (Please See Picture Below), and comes with both of the interchangeable back options, the mesh back as well as the 550 cubic inch back pack. I am also throwing in a new Umpqua Hook Sharpener. Since the net holder that comes on the larger back pack interfered with my net retractor, I had the net holder removed by a seamstress...the holder is included if you are interested in having it reinstalled.

The following is Umpqua’s description of the ZS2 Overlook 500:
    Neck strain and visibility are always a compromise with chest packs. The Overlook resolves both with a 4-point harness attachment and sleek, tapered face. And, with this kit, you can choose from two back options, a flat mesh back and a full 550 cubic inch back with net holster. And, all of the great ZeroSweep features come along for the ride. Two ZeroSweepTM retractor stations (great for nipper and floatant attachment), ambidextrous hemostat station, foam fly patch and tippet holder cover all your key accessories. ZS2 version now includes a molle modular attachment station allowing integration with ZS2 accessories. Two stretch mesh pockets round out the storage possibilities. Features: 4-Point harness attachment for all-day comfort: 2 x ZS Retractor Stations – with hypalon attachment bands; 2 x ZS Hemostat Grab Tabs – ambidextrous; ZS Foam Fly Patch Station – includes foam fly patch; ZS Cord Tippet Holder – “Stowable” when not in use; Molle Modular Attachment Station – compatible with the following ZS2 accessories (SOLD SEPARATELY): ZS2 Gel Floatant Holder; ZS2 Shimi Shake Floatant Holder; AND, ZS2 Water Bottle Holder. This pack has Closed-foot zipper sliders (MINIMIZE LINE SNAG) with YKK Zippers.

Price: $75 + shipping (Retail is $170 = Chest Pack @ $160 + Hook Sharpener @ $10)

Thank you for looking, and please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.

Best Regards, Bob

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	872E9837-3F18-4ACF-A737-DA4B63F798B0.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	368.8 KB 
ID:	18319
    Last edited by Bob G; 09-13-2022 at 07:04 PM.