The Pit river, before the high flows, was my favorite trout stream......mostly all nymphing, before indicators.

Dry fly fishing for one day on Rock Creek with David Armocido....best small stream fly fisher I know.

Many years on the Klamath and Trinity rivers in the Fall going for Steelhead with Joe Shirshac.

The 13 trips to Christmas Island in the early days was amazing........and still is.......Bonefish and Trevally.

Fishing Isla del Sabalo in the Yucatan for small to medium size Tarpon with Keith and Marco.

My trip to the Brazilian Amazon was an amazing adventure for Peacock bass and other species.

Possible the top trip was 40 years ago camping for two weeks "at 17 mile" on the Dear river for Steelhead with 4 good men.

Fly fishing in the 'surface film' on Fall river and Hat creek in the 1970s with Bob Quigley was special.

Fly fishing a major damsel fly emergence on Davis lake with Don Rotsma, one of the best still water guys.

Fly fishing for years on small Stillwaters, in float tubes and then prams, like McCumber, Manzanita, Grace, Nora and Balm lakes.

Had a cabin in Dunsmuir and fished the Upper Sac for many years with Fred Gordon, top veteran Nor Cal guide.

Can't leave off the lower American river starting in the 1960s when the Fall Half-poundrers were almost as good as the Klamath.

The lower Yuba river, 40+ years ago before it was discovered, we caught 4 to 10 pound Steelhead in February in big dries.

We fished 40 years ago the lower Feather river was the best Steelheading in the Valley in October, 6 pound average.

The Gualala and Garcia rivers in the 1970s for Winter run wild fresh Steelhead was amazing to see.

Al Perryman took us to the tide water of the mighty Eel river in the draught of the late 1970s for Fall salmon and Winter Steelhead.

A real good week at Loreto for Dorado on SW poppers around sargassum weed patches was spectacular for me.

I loved the Tsiu river on the Southwest Alaskan coast, a small sandy shallow river with tons of fresh run Sliver salmon.

In the 1970s I did a week long float trip on the Togiak river out of Bristol Bay Lodge, what an amassing expectance.

Went on an all free 2 week trip to both islands at 4 lodges with a group of other fly fishing travel folks.

Got to go on the "Sage Trip" to Christmas Island with Lefty Kreh, Yvon Chouinard and many other industry giants.

will add more....