Willie at Lawson's Landing camp ground at the mouth of Tomales bay said it has been a good year for Stripers.

Look at some of the recent fishing reports: https://fishlawsons.blogspot.com/

Stripers are usually in Tomales Bay and along Dillon Beach in the summer.

The past few years they have had lots of anchovies inside Tomales Bay and lots of Halibut and some Stripers.

Mike Williams had very good luck last week out of Bodega Bay in a larger boat for nice salmon.

Tomales Bay is a really nice place to fish because it is 30 miles long, fairly shallow.

It is protected from the wind by the high bluffs of Point Reyes National park.

In the summer months and fall it is very gool over there, highs are in the 60s.

They have crabbing, clamming, halibut, Stripers , salmon, surf perch and rockfish.

Lawson's Landing camp ground and RV park has a long history with over 200 permanent trailers for decades.

We have gone there off and on sense we were kids and I had a bunch of friend who had permanent trailer over there.

Recently the "lovely" California Coastal Committee made Lawson's take out all the permanent trailers.

They also condemned the old wooden dock that thousands enjoyed for decades.

We still went there even though it has very few amenities and only port-a-potties.

Some day they are supposed to get the whole place rebuilt and upgraded for about 200 modern RV spots with full hookups.

They have nice mowed grass areas for tent camping. Lots of RV spots, some with water.

Kayaks and small boats can work over there for fishing, crabbing and clamming.

The Staff at Lawson's is pretty helpful with knowledge of the tides, fishing, crabbing and clamming.

They have a small store there with some food, camping, fishing, clamming and crabbing supplies too.

I you want to go there I can help you with details about almost everything.

July through October can be all good.