Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass Boat: 2019 Evinrude 90hp: 2000 Javelin Venom 17’

25 year old me would have been like "i can keep driving this car that barely runs, this looks good"

Great price, should go fast, if not, the economy is even worse than I am giving it credit for.

Hey people I want her gone!!! Tired of paying for insurance and it's taking up good parking space in front of my house.

So I'm now gonna say $12k to a Kiene board member... Let's say $14k with all my GPS locations and tracks saved on the unit

Bill thank you for that!! Means allot.

MT Thompson thanks for the info. I'm going to check Western Bass out now. Guessing it's the Kiene's board of the bass world. My friend also recommended the same.

PV Premier, a poor economy is the best excuse I can think of...
    Ryan Williams

Nor Cal Fly Fishing Guide

https://flyfishcnv.com/

It's a nice rig. You'll find a buyer eventually. On a different note, when do you start the float n fly game at your home lake? I was up there Thursday and they were eating pretty good. They were fat and healthy too. Hoping we get some rain soon. It will be off the hook if we do.

MThompson, glad to hear my business partners are fat and healthy right now! Seems like this is the case throughout the whole year except maybe post spawn. But they'll chunk back up quickly. The more I fish elsewhere the more I find myself appreciating Oroville fish sizes and numbers. Unfortunately I do not fish there at all during October/November as I am fully focused on steelhead/trout for those two months. But the rest of the year though I am on the lake.

That being said I will start up on the f&f again December 1 most likely.

If I were not focusing on steelhead in the Fall, I would begin the float n fly (exclusively) as soon as the air temps drop, probably November. It will still catch a bunch of fish even now, and especially if it rains.

One thing I have noticed over the years is the f&f is really pretty much a year round deal.

In any season with the exception of winter, I will really try to milk the topwater/streamer bite as long as I can each day. Then when that bite slows in the late morning/afternoon I will go to the float n fly during the heat of the day. That will almost always extend the good bite out for a few more hours at least. I'm sure I'd be doing the same routine during early Fall if I were actually out there.
    Ryan Williams

Nor Cal Fly Fishing Guide

https://flyfishcnv.com/

Makes sense Ryan. I'll probably spend a little time with it next time I'm up there. Wish I lived closer.