Thread: Found Flyrod at a NorCal lake

Default Found Flyrod at a NorCal lake

Last Friday, while fishing a flat app. 150’ from shore in about 8 1/2’ of water, I noticed about 4” of rod tip sticking out of the water. Turned out to be a nice flyrod, reel, and line. It appears to be recent as it was still ready to fish.
    If you lost a rod in a NorCal lake, name the lake, rod, and reel and I will give it back to you. This was in Siskiyou county. I say this as have had many people say they lost a rod at such and such lake and it’s not close.
    Hope this helps and I can find the owner.
    I know what it feels like to lose a nice rig, lost my Sage One 490 at Kangaroo Lake 2 years ago and I still miss that sweet thang.😜

Tight Lines
    Will Keller

Hey Rockman, not my rod but I told my buddy this is what I love about Kienes Forum. You didn't need to post this, but you did. Every time I get discouraged hearing about scammers "selling" rods that never get delivered, I get inspired by guys like you. Thanks! You are one of the good ones!

Thanks for the kind words, I have a few rods already, would rather make somebody’s day and return it.