Thread: Free spot in boat, with a catch

Default Free spot in boat, with a catch

Hey folks,

I retired my truck and am unable to transport my inflatable boat this summer. If anyone out there would like a day on the river floating the American, I would be more than happy to treat anyone that could help me get my boat to and from the river. I live in Rosemont and have a complete inflatable 13' boat, collapsable frame + 2 seats, battery, trolling motor, anchor and oars. I have adult self inflating PFD's as well. Bring a rod or two, some beverages/food and lets hit the river! I could easily fit all of the gear in the back of my ford focus hatchback, and it fit fine in the bed of my ford ranger. For shad, depending on when to go, early in the season I would work from rossmore to howe or howe to the mouth at tiscornia park - both full days. When the season gets hot, depending on date of launch I would work sailor to sunrise or go rossmore to gristmill. Set up and tear down take about 15-20 minutes usually. If you have electric adapters for the inflating/deflating pumps that would be ideal but not required.

Fire me a message if interested. I would aim for a weekend date as I work monday through friday.

Hey twowheelsonecamera.... I am definitely interested. I have a Toyota Tacoma which is the size of your former Ford Ranger. It comes with 110v outlets for the pump and being a four door, it has space in the cab portion for gear. Being retired, I am available most any time. With shad season to be happening soon......

I sent PM with contact info. I have an F150 and I know how to row, with years on a drift boat. My kids are gone and it's hard to fish and row with no motor.