Thread: Auction Benefitting The Freshwater Trust

Default Auction Benefitting The Freshwater Trust

Hey Everyone: I wanted to reach out a pass along a cool event and auction supporting The Freshwater Trust's river restoration work. (Learn more about their work in Oregon watersheds at: www.thefreshwatertrust.org. Or find them on Instagram at @freshwatertrust )

Their fundraising auction went live today and includes a bunch of great gear for fly anglers: a Burkheimer rod, Hatch reel, custom fly boxes, a steelhead trip on the Sandy, and other cool items and trips. Best of all, the money raised goes to restoring critical river and fish habitat.
    Check out the online auction here: https://freshwatertrust.betterworld....ns/immerse2022

The auction is open through May 12th, the day of TFT's virtual benefit: Immerse 2022.
    Immerse 2022 is an online event where leaders will celebrate TFT's vision and recent successful projects, highlight the custom-built digital data collection technologies that track restoration projects through every stage of recovery, and debut a new video about their ambitious, upcoming work to improve water quality and restore habitat in the Crooked River basin. You can learn more and grab tickets to Immerse 2022 at: bit.ly/Immerse2022
    Last edited by TFT; 05-03-2022 at 07:30 PM.

Hi TFT, thanks for the heads-up. The auction link is broken so I could not get to it

Thanks so much for the FYI on the link. I updated it, hopefully it is working now.

Otherwise, cut and paste the link into your browser? Here is is: https://freshwatertrust.betterworld....ns/immerse2022

Thanks!