While recently surfing the net, I came across this deal from Sportsman's Warehouse.

I'm not affiliated with Sportsman's Warehouse in any way, shape or form, I just wanted to pass on a "what I deem" as a good deal and/or an upgrade from a float tube.

https://www.sportsmans.com/fishing-g...urnto_qa_title

Wow............... such a deal @ $ 336.00 dollars + free shipping !!!!!

I've been a little, ummm, shall we say, distraught, after selling my two Watermasters and knowing that I was now "boatless" and could only rely on my float tube to get on the water. Kicking around with fins all day doesn't have the same "appeal" as it did some 20+ years ago...............

This Lost Creek Streamer inflatable pontoon seemed to be a good solution for me so I ordered one and had it delivered to my home.

I was able to use an old "canoe folding cart" I had, and a few miscellaneous pieces and parts to craft a set of transport wheels that will allow me to easily roll it to a lake/pond shore or launch ramp.
This was a BIG win for me as I'm starting to feel the "age thing" creeping up on me.

I haven't had it out for a "shake-down" test yet, but I think it'll serve me well.

Just something for your consideration..............................

Bob