Fished Pyramid lake with a buddy 4/17-19. Very slow fishing for us and everyone else we talked to/fished next to on the beaches. Felt fortunate for the handful of fish we hooked over 3 days. Did hear that the biggest fish of the season at over 27 lbs was caught at Pelican however.

We saw something very strange Sunday morning, know I'm going to get some crap for this, but it appeared to be a submarine or some type of very long and large craft moving EXTREMELY fast. Saw a video online afterwards of UC Davis testing underwater drones from 2016 at the lake Albeit much smaller than what we saw. Maybe it was a wealthy guy with some type of experimental watercraft? I filmed a video of it but it doesn't really show it very well. Wondering if anyone knows anything about this or has seen something similar? My folks saw a submarine in Idaho’s largest lake, Lake Pend Oreille, in the 70s where the Navy has tested them for years, but Pyramid being tribal land doesn't seem like this would be the case, despite being close to many military bases.