Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Funny Story.....NFF

Well, all is not lost. I now know the meaning of that new term "butt-hurt".

Many people have no problem posting lies on the internet. Seems to be a vogue thing these days. Many people won't post lies on the internet and I fall squarely in that camp. Some of the responses here sure show me what camp you adhere to. Good information to know.

This is the funniest and most embarrassing post I have seen here. Reminds me of Chappelle’s last stand up. He explains how the crowd (all of us) are so sensitive it’s not worth it anymore. Heard similar messages from school districts explaining to parents that they are the reason athletic departments can’t find referees…..
    I am in natural resources. I work with staff biologists weekly. I shared this post at a meeting (with multiple biologists in attendance last week) and the whole room was cracking up.

Rossflyguy,your first post nailed it.

So lame. It’s actually embarrassing.

I don’t think outdoorsmen (wait, I probably can’t say that…) How about, people who enjoy spending time outdoors, will ever unite to fight the good fights because of these weird fractions that only pull us further apart.

Boomers fighting boomers on an internet fly fishing forum about something that has nothing to do with fly fishing. Nice.