Thread: Birthday fundraiser for CFFU

Default Birthday fundraiser for CFFU

Good evening folks. First off, to the admins, if this is not allowed please just let me know.

I turn the big 3-0 on the 28th of this month, and Facebook does this fundraiser option every year. Luckily I was able to select my local club, where I am a member, California Fly Fishers Unlimited, established 1962. I have only been a member for a couple months now though, but I wanted to try and take the opportunity to use my birthday opportunity, to raise funds for the club. Anything is appreciated, it is all legit and done through Facebook. The link will be posted at the bottom of this post, and I would greatly appreciate and be thankful for anything any individual can contribute.

I chose the CFFU club because I believe there is opportunity in the growth of the club, creating new opportunities for its members, as well as using funds to assist in the conservational efforts, that as a club, can assist with in the area. There are also ideas for the club that require quite the contribution from it's members in order to make these goals a reality. As a local fly fisher now for a few years in Sacramento, I have enjoyed the experiences of this club so far, as well as the direction, and ambition it has. My goal is $1,000 dollars by March 10th.

Thank you to all who can contribute, I promise you that it will make an impact for a local fly fishing community.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/347254707297947/

Looks like a good idea..........

our old club has helped a lot of people to further their fly fishing lifestyle.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........