Thread: Web page designer needed...

Default Web page designer needed...

Hello everyone... I am going to be needing a simple/basic web page made soon and was wondering if there is anybody out there who would be willing to make me a web page in trade for some trips down the Sac in this next month or in the fall/winter... I understand that web pages are extremley pricey so it would be multiple trips and I'm always ready to teach a beginner... So if anyone is interested please give me a call or email me...

-Ryan
    -707-447-2027

PS... the Sac has been getting better and better as we head into
    September. We have boated quite a few really nice fish this last month or so... Heres a picture of one of the toads! It was my buddys first fish on a fly rod...

Ryan Williams

Nor Cal Fly Fishing Guide

https://flyfishcnv.com/

Oooh, very purdy!

Sorry, I don't know very much about web layouts.

Ryan,
    Don't know much about web design but I'm sure learning fast. I purchased a iMac computer and leaning all about designing. I will be putting my site on line this coming week. It's not finished yet, but viewable.

I tried using Frontpage with the PC but had nothing but headaches. I'm sure you'll find someone out there because there are alot in the Kiene community that knows computers

Good luck

Jay

Ryan,

While I can not do the site for you,(i'm more of a finance guy) I can recommend a good alternative on the cheap to get it done.

www.elance.com

If your site is really quite simple it should be around 500.00 or less as opposed to the 2,500.00 or 10,000.00 it would cost to have someone local do it. If you site is more interactive and has more moving parts should be around 1000.00. I've used it for a couple side projects here and there, and for the most part have been extremely happy.
    If you want to know just pm me.

Ryan,
    I may be able to help you out, I did the kiene.com site and a bunch of others. I used to do this for Intel, then I was "downsized" last year in their huge cuts (40% in my department). Since then I have started my own Web Design business.

I'll send you an email and we can talk.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

Build your own. That way you have control over the content. Coffee Cup is an excellent HTML editor. You can download the latest version from Tucows.com. It's really not that difficult to build your own website.

Hey Ryan, I would take Greggs offer very seriously if I were you. Just look around this site for evidence of his ability. We all love you Gregg. Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Do you think I can somehow increase traffic to my site on my own?