Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very non fly fishing. Any Marlin lever action hoarders here?

This post made me think about an old Marlin Model 1893 I've had since I was a kid. It looks like an old west cowboy type gun with an octagon barrel chambered in 30-30. It's a long barrel and has two pieces of brass joining the stock to the action which gives it an even older look.

It may not be the 45-70 you're looking for but it's a neat authentic old Marlin.
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Buzolich View Post
    This post made me think about an old Marlin Model 1893 I've had since I was a kid. It looks like an old west cowboy type gun with an octagon barrel chambered in 30-30. It's a long barrel and has two pieces of brass joining the stock to the action which gives it an even older look.

It may not be the 45-70 you're looking for but it's a neat authentic old Marlin.
    Tony
    There's something about a lever action and revolvers.
    I have a 308, 30-30, 44 mag and two 22's in lever action

Default Price Gouging

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog8404 View Post
    That’s good to hear. Been pretty frustrating seeing the erroneous price gouging. Hopefully they’ll start coming more available and at more reasonable prices here shortly.
    If you want to see wanton Price Gouging go to Gunbroker and check ammo prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie S View Post
    If you want to see wanton Price Gouging go to Gunbroker and check ammo prices.
    Without ammo , your pricey Firearm is just a club ! I have a 6.5x55 Swede Mauser Ski patrol Carbine .... try finding ammo for that .

D.~