Thread: Colorado Fishing

Default Colorado Fishing

Will be in Colorado this summer or Fall. Choices to stay would be Aspen, Avon, Beaver Creek and Breckenridge.
    What is your opinion for fishing while the wife also has something to do in town. My research looks like Breckenridge would be the choice ? Any opinions ?

Thanks

Aspen is a wonderful place for fishers very welcoming

Let the wife decide and get the bonus points from that. You will be near good water in any of those towns.

You must visit Colorado during the summer. In my opinion, or at least for me, winters there are way too cold to handle. I prefer warm places, always. Breckenridge is a good choice, to be honest! I enjoy going and fishing there, while my wife goes out with her girlfriends. We always go on group trips. We just love having people around us. So maybe that would be a good idea for you, guys, too! This way, you'll make sure she's never bored while you're relaxing catching fish. There are some first-time guides and promo codes as well if you're interested. Let me know what's your final decision regarding your trip!!
    Last edited by Randalvar; 01-30-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Is there any bowfishing in Colorado? A very small number of fishermen are engaged in bowfishing, as this is a non-standard and prohibited type of fishing. Most often, this is done by people who are tired of standard methods of fishing and hunting, and they want more excitement. Hunters are most often engaged in this, since such equipment as a bow refers mostly to hunting than to fishing. It seems to me that each of you should study articles about bowfishing more, good luck in your endeavors!
    Last edited by Traceyblade; 10-07-2022 at 07:15 AM.

Bill and others, I suspect this is a phishing scam to infect users who click on the link.

Traceyblade, why post about bow-fishing on a fly-fishing forum where nearly everybody practices catch-and-release? Kind of tough to safely release fish shot with a bow.

Perhaps just some asshole trying stir things up?

When fishing, make sure to use the right equipment. Always have a rod, reel, line, hooks, sinkers, bobber, float, and leader. These items should be well maintained and cleaned regularly. Also, make sure to always check the weather forecast before heading out to the river or lake. If the weather looks bad, then don't go fishing. Click Here

Well did not get to fish in Colorado Just did not fit in . But did fish the Green River. What a great river !! Many brown trout both nymphing and top water. Wife caught first and biggest !! One cast and done . She enjoyed the rest of the day watching me fish. Oh well
    had a great time and will be there next year for a guys trip !!!!