Thread: Photo's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Photo's

What's the step in posting photo's to the site. I'm taking a bunch of photo's of fly tying materials, fly fishing equipment, rods, lines etc that I'm going to sell. I'm going to post here first before going on FB market place.

The first item and photo's I have right now is strung white saddle hackle. comes in 4oz+ bundles, length is 6" - 7". The strand is around 4' in length.

For those of you who don't know about buying strung saddle hackles, it normally starts at 6" and the usually into the 7" range. This is what I use to hackle all my salt water, bass patterns. Also for tying up flies like the Lefty Deceiver.

Haven't set a price yet, but the going price for a pound of saddle hackle is around $180.00 or higher. Don't believe me, check out some of the hackle wholesalers who sell strung hackles. Check out the prices from places like Shifeng Chen, etc. I used to buy from Dorthey Hobbs (Bill might remember that name), Can't remember the new owners name, right now but I think the new name is Zucker Feathers.

So how do I post a photo. If not, you can PM me for a photo.

Jay

I just checked out one of my wholesale catalogs and strung hackle is around $13.50 per one ounce pack. I will take each bundle to the PO and weigh them on the postal scale to get a accurate weight.

Last edited by Jay Murakoshi; 01-07-2022 at 03:35 PM.
    Jay Murakoshi

Commercial Fly Tier

Travel Coordinator

Web site: http://www.fliesunlimited.com/

Email us at: jaysflies@me.com

Call us at (831) 809-4221