Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sport fishing license

Bill, the Colorado resident fee for 65 yr+ is a dollar but they add a” 10$ fee for conservation” the non resident fee went from 45$ to 110$ when they joined parks and recreation dept with DFG.
    I know this all seems petty, and it takes money to support recreation, conservation and wages etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JayDubP View Post
    Over 65 in Nevada- Combination Hunting & Fishing License is $15 but you must be a resident for 5 yrs prior.
    No extra charge for ocean fishing.
    Free ocean fishing in Nevada!!! Sign me up!!
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy new fly fishing gear and that usually does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Anyone ever figure out why your license isn't valid unless signed? Will we have to sign the e version?

I don't know if the state could tell you why they did it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Anyone ever figure out why your license isn't valid unless signed? Will we have to sign the e version?
    I assume it's some sort of acknowledgement of the responsibilities and it can most likely be found in F&G Code somewhere.

On a separate note Ralph, got Jan Kurahara into a drift boat in this past Fall (and some light wading) and he discovered he can still get it done after too many years away. I'll have to get him out again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bonish View Post
    I assume it's some sort of acknowledgement of the responsibilities and it can most likely be found in F&G Code somewhere.

On a separate note Ralph, got Jan Kurahara into a drift boat in this past Fall (and some light wading) and he discovered he can still get it done after too many years away. I'll have to get him out again this season.
    Congratulations!! I'm sure Jan got it done!