Thread: F/S Korker Greenback size 12., 9ft 6# Sage Acell, St Croix Avid 2wt 7’6, Fishpond net

Default F/S Korker Greenback size 12., 9ft 6# Sage Acell, St Croix Avid 2wt 7’6, Fishpond net

Rods for sale

9' #6 Sage Acell. Never broken/repaired $225.00 beautiful shape.

7’6" #2 St Criox Avid $100.00 never broken/repaired. Light use, good condition.

Both rods have rod tube and sock.

Size 12 Korker Greenbacks $80.00 used for one season
    Comes with felt and rubber interchangeable soles

Fishpond mid length net very good condition. Few scratches $75.00

I will not accept anything other then Paypal goods and service. Any mention of cash app/venmo will be ignored

Text me at 302/729-8101 for pictures

Buyer beware that similar items have been posted on WFF via a similarly formatted advertisement and people are reporting a scam. Can’t say with certainty that this is a parallel activity (and certainly I hope it’s simply coincidental) but just measure twice and cut once fellas and ladies.

Yeah, and for what it's worth, the guy that ghosted me (as reported on the "Christmas cleanout sale" thread) texted me at some point to report that he had some rods for sale too, which included the two mentioned above.

1 post. West Coast. Scammer. I hate seeing this crap.
    There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Morrison View Post
    1 post. West Coast. Scammer. I hate seeing this crap.
    Hi Rich. Yes, as noted here (https://www.billkiene.com/forums/sho...eware-Red-Flag), he posted and scammed people under two different user names here and two on the Washington forum. On top of that, I found the same stuff posted under yet another alias on a Maine fly fishing site. Amazing the trouble he went to.

I saw that too! Kudos to the folks posting the reports about it. Nice to see guys looking out for each other.
    There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com