Steve Potter, formerly from Tracy, California, recently moved about 20 minutes south of me in Vero Beach, Florida.

He just got it yesterday and went on a madden voyage with one of the Hewes boat company experts.

Here on Central East Coast of Florida (Atlantic side) his boat is a top medium size choice for all around fishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rB0M_KR2oo

I just bought a small fiberglass skiff that is 15' long and 60 inches with a the rear bottom for Backcountry fishing.

Nearby we have the St. Lucie and Sebastian rivers with Redfish, Tarpon, Jacks, Snook and others.

We have the famous intercoastal water way, the brackish 'Indian River Lagoon' which is over 100 miles long.

Luckily we also have the famous Sebastian Inlet right in my little town of Sebastian, Florida.

We also have some good inshore and close offshore fishing for Tarpon and other species.

Florida has 'millions' of fresh water ponds, lakes and canals with Florida strain Large Mouth Bass.

Within an hour we have a new catch-n-release trophy LMB lake, Headwater Lake, near Fellsmere.

South down by Miami and Fort Lauderdale we also have the freshwater "Exotics" like Peacock bass, Oscars, Cichlids and more.

Florida is very underrated as far as the available year round fishing is concerned.

We will go out next week and give a report.......