Thread: Dick Hauch had a great trip to British Columbia this Fall for Steelhead.

Default Dick Hauch had a great trip to British Columbia this Fall for Steelhead.

I have know Dick for about 40 years and he is one of the best guys I know.

He has been fly fishing for many years and we have been on some wonderful fly fishing trips together.

Dick is a recently retired anesthesiologist who worked in the Sacramento area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hauch.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	380.5 KB 
ID:	17555
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Must have hit the right timing with the Covid travel lift and the Skeena system shutdown presuming that was within the Skeena system? I know a few folks that just made it in within that timeframe. That gravel bank looks really familiar and that trib holds those size fish if I am correct with my thoughts. Beautiful chrome bullet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kranhold View Post
    Must have hit the right timing with the Covid travel lift and the Skeena system shutdown presuming that was within the Skeena system? I know a few folks that just made it in within that timeframe. That gravel bank looks really familiar and that trib holds those size fish if I am correct with my thoughts. Beautiful chrome bullet!!
    Mark-
    That was on the Bell Irving in the Naas system which was open for steelhead. Lodge went all out to get us up there for a few days!

Very nice, I’m glad you made it and great fish!! It sure is a special place up there.