Thread: Costa Del Mar sunglasses, new in box, never used

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Costa Del Mar sunglasses, new in box, never used

Hi folks. I know and respect the common apprehension about listings from folks with comparatively few posts, but thought I'd go ahead and offer this here with some background to possibly allay any concerns. I've been a near daily reader of this board for many years but have obviously rarely posted, in part because of a feeling that my location in the southeast (and not exactly a fly fishing state at that) presumably didn't provide me with much to add to most threads on this board. Out of respect to Mr. Kiene, I won't name other forums on his site, but I've been a member of and contributor to possibly the most well known national site for over 20 years and a member and contributor to a prevalent southeast site for close to that long, with countless successful purchases and sales made on both over the years. I'll be happy to provide any desired details on that offline if desired and would likewise be happy to provide as many photos as needed or even a Facetime session if it would help to validate the legitimacy of this listing. In any event, below is a listing that I've posted to those other sites too. Thanks very much.

I wanted to try offering these up to my fellow fly fishers first before posting to the broader public on FB Marketplace. I have a pair of new in the box, unused Costa Saltbreak sunglasses in black frames with copper 580G (glass) lenses. I bought two of these a couple years ago because they were inexplicably dropping copper and other lens/frame color options from this popular series and I wanted to have a backup pair as insurance, given my sad history of losing or damaging sunglasses. I've very happily used the first pair ever since - the Costa 580G lenses are as great as advertised - but have recently bought a different pair to keep in the car and press into service when fishing if something were to happen to the Saltbreaks, so I see no point in letting these collect dust. I don't know how to upload pictures here anymore, but if you PM or email me, I'll send you as many as you'd like. Everything is as it was when they shipped to me, box, case, cleaning cloth, paperwork/warranty, etc. These retail for $259 in glass, I'd like to get $145 for them and I'll ship to you in the continental US. Please message me here or email at jngeneralmail, followed by @gmail.com. (Sorry, typing it that way to hopefully dodge the spambots). I'm listing this on two sites, so in the event of multiple responses, will go by the time/date received. I'm going to try to provide a couple of links here, but again, contact me if you'd like pictures of the actual sunglasses.

https://www.costadelmar.com/en-us/su...20-97963493659 (Current site doesn't show copper any longer, for the reasons already mentioned)

These have been sold