Thread: FS: Scadden Outlaw Rampage Frameless Pontoon

Default FS: Scadden Outlaw Rampage Frameless Pontoon

Scadden Outlaw Rampage Frameless Pontoon Boat

SOLD

This is a great raft that needs a home where it will get more use. Measures 10’ length, 30’ width inside pontoons, 60” overall width. Pontoons are 15” diameter. Four separate air compartments in addition to the inflatable seat platform make it very safe. All PVC (no internal bladders) make it super rugged. Bottom has an additional PVC layer so it can be safely dragged (which I rarely did). Easy to carry with handles placed inboard of the tubes. Weighs around 30 pounds w/o oars. Seams are all in great shape. Rolls up small and fits into a rolling duffel if you wanted to take it on a plane. Includes NRS stripping apron. 8 pound mushroom anchor and rope. The oars are upgraded 6’ Sawyer fiberglass oars. Much stiffer than the standard Scadden oars, so move the boat along well on stillwater and maneuver well in moving water. Moves pretty easily with just fins in stillwater. Cargo area is huge. When my kids were younger, I would take one of them along sitting on a cooler behind me. If you have a large dog there will be plenty of room.

Some minor flaws – a few very small nicks in the PVC (but remember it’s double layer on the bottom). Patches on one cargo bag where one of the seams was coming apart. I had a professional raft repair shop go through it earlier this year and he replaced the floor valve which had a very minor leak and added a d-ring on the starboard side to anchor my depth finder transducer.

Great stillwater boat with lots of room and will handle moving water (at least beyond the limits of my rowing skills). This is a great raft for the Yuba and Lower Sac. The storage and weight capacity mean you could easily take this on an overnight trip if you were so inclined. I don’t recall the capacity, but based on Scadden current models I think it’s well over 800 pounds.

I’m happy to take PayPal and facilitate shipping if you want to arrange it. Otherwise cash on pickup in Sacramento, CA or nearby.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boat 11.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	17497

Name:	boat 14.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	17498

Name:	boat 12.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	17499

Name:	boat2.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	17500

Name:	boat 8.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	17501
    Last edited by Woodman; 10-30-2021 at 01:30 PM.

price reduced - $700

Will consider interesting trades
    Last edited by Woodman; 10-19-2021 at 06:27 PM.