Thread: I'm a Bit Confused ?

Question I'm a Bit Confused ?

Bill,
    This thread has been up for a while and we all want to support YOU any way we can. I have used Flywater Travel several times for trips to Christmas Island and listened to Dylon at the Fly Fishing Show in Pleasanton a couple of times too.

But recently there was a post about using Kiene's Fly board for fishing information in Nor-Cal via Greg Vinci at the shop. As I was scanning the site I came across several hosted trips that they offer and I put my name down for a Bahamas trip to Frankies Two Boys Inn with Mark Merrill at $2600. Later I talked with Mark and got some more info and all is good. Told him to put my name on the group's list.

Now, looking for more information about the place, and wanting to support you, I went to Flywater Travel's site and find nothing about Frankies Two Boys Inn.

Is Kiene's Fly Shop in competition with Flywater Travel ? Again, we're here to support you and I'd like to book my trip through you if that's possible.

Thanks, Tony Buzolich
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

I am easily confused too Tony.......

I don't work for Kiene's Fly Shop anymore.

I do work for Flywater Travel in outside sales.

I have not done much in travel with COVID but before that I was booking people into Fall Steelhead Lodges in Oregon and Washington.

I was also booking people into some of the tropical flats Lodges like Isla Del Sabalo for baby Tarpon.

Kiene's can work directly with most any lodge or through larger travel service that have the exclusive booking for certain lodges.

Larger travel services like The Fly Shop, Frontier Travel, Yellow Dog and Flywater Travel have exclusives with some lodges.

To keep their exclusive lodges full they will "sublet" weeks to other travel services and fly shops.

I think Gary Eblen (new owner of Kiene's) and Mark Merrill are running the Kiene's Travel Service.

If anyone is interested in booking travel with Flywater Travel through me just give me a call, text or email.

Flywater Travel in Ashland, Oregon:

https://www.flywatertravel.com/home

If you book through me I will get a small commission that helps pay for this Forum.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Hi Tony....Happy Birthday from Down Under!

Well "Thank You" Peter. That really put a smile on my face. Yep, 74 years today.
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Hi Tony:
    This is Greg at the shop. Bill has been gracious enough to let us post travel info on this forum. If you go to our travel web site which you can get to by logging on to www.kienesflyshop.com there is a page that tells all about the Bahama trip.

Greg