Thread: Dyna-King Excalibur For Sale

Default Dyna-King Excalibur For Sale

For Sale - Dyna-King Excalibur Vise With Pedestal Base

$741 new = $641 base + $100 added midge jaws (used twice)

the one I'm selling looks just like the blue one here:
    https://dyna-king.com/shop/excalibur/

Here's Dyna-King's write-up:
    "Very Popular vise! From the Barracuda series with bells and whistles. The Excalibur fit for a King or Queen comes with pivotal Bobbin hanger, 90° Handle, Adjustable shaft & vise head, choice of anodized colored bearing housing and powder coated matching pedestal base or colors can be interchangeable. "

This thing is built like a tank and has no damage or any issues. I bought it used from a professional fly tier a year ago and bought new midge jaws ($100) and also got the existing standard jaw refurbished by Dyna-King (I forget the cost of this). I've probably tied 10 flies on it at most. I also own a Regal Revolution with stainless steel jaws, and I just prefer its simplicity of operation over the Dyna-King.

Selling for $450 or best offer. You can PM me. Free local pickup or $25 shipping
    Last edited by Troutsource; 10-04-2021 at 08:47 PM.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river

Quote Originally Posted by Troutsource View Post
    For Sale - Dyna-King Excalibur Vise With Pedestal Base

$741 new = $641 base + $100 added midge jaws (used twice)

the one I'm selling looks just like the blue one here:
    https://dyna-king.com/shop/excalibur/

Here's Dyna-King's write-up:
    "Very Popular vise! From the Barracuda series with bells and whistles. The Excalibur fit for a King or Queen comes with pivotal Bobbin hanger, 90° Handle, Adjustable shaft & vise head, choice of anodized colored bearing housing and powder coated matching pedestal base or colors can be interchangeable. "

This thing is built like a tank and has no damage or any issues. I bought it used from a professional fly tier a year ago and bought new midge jaws ($100) and also got the existing standard jaw refurbished by Dyna-King (I forget the cost of this). I've probably tied 10 flies on it at most. I also own a Regal Revolution with stainless steel jaws, and I just prefer its simplicity of operation over the Dyna-King.

Selling for $450 or best offer. You can PM me. Free local pickup or $25 shipping
    Would you accept and offer of $ 400.00 ? I can pickup

Deal. You can PM me for address, etc. Thanks!
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river