Used Lamson Waterworks ULA Force 3.5 Fly Reel. This comes with fly line and backing. The fly line and backing are in good shape, but I have no idea which fly line is on the reel. The reel has a few small scrapes and blemishes here and there.

The original owner fished the salt at some point and did not clean the reel as well as he should have. There are 3 spots with a little bit of corrosion, one is hard to find, the next isn’t very noticeable either, the third is a little ugly. I have soaked and cleaned the reel from the time I first purchased it. The corrosion has never gotten any worse and has not spread. Aside from the cosmetic flaws, the reel functions perfectly and the drag is ultra smooth.

$250 shipped. You pay any fees.

Lamson Waterworks ULA Force 4 fly reel. Rated for 10-12wt. Could be a cool reel to pair with a Spey rod. Comes with backing and fly line. Backing should probably be replaced. Fly line looks to be in good shape. Your guess is as good as mine regarding what fly line is on there. Backing and fly line should be considered a bonus. There’s a few small blemishes on reel. I think pictures make it look worse than it is.

$280 shipped. You pay any fees.

Can’t get photos to upload. Send a message and I can text you some photos.