Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pyramid Lake- Toxic algae in bloom

I have watched this thread with some amusement. I debated whether to become involved. Finally I decided that if someone remains silent they have contributed to the wrong outcome. So while I generally trust science, and I don't like the TONE of either side; FF has typically said that BG cyanobacteria CAN become dangerous at certain levels; but that the local scientists charged with protecting the public have not warned that the levels are now toxic.
    I think both sides are guilty of exaggerating and/or misstating the opposing arguments; probably to try to get the last word in. SO, just speaking for myself; SHUT THE HE!! UP. Yes, BG cyano might become an issue; if it concerns you educate yourself and find out what the current toxicity level is.
    PS Peps sounds like amphetamines; peeps is a slang expression for peoples. To meet at the flagpole after the last bell is schoolyard talk equivalent to see you at the graveyard at dawn (for a duel).

PS Peps sounds like amphetamines; peeps is a slang expression for peoples. To meet at the flagpole after the last bell is schoolyard talk equivalent to see you at the graveyard at dawn (for a duel).[/QUOTE]
    My bad, typo! That’s exactly what I was meaning to the two that where having a dick match!

Dont like the sound of dick match very much, so Im sorry, I probably should have used the word jerk instead?