Thread: DAVIS LAKE Car Top Boat launching area closures, Jenkins/CowCreek etc.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help your fellow flyfisherman/women with launching access

HELLO MY FELLOW FLYFISHERMEN/WOMEN!

I have GOOD NEWS to report but the battle continues with the USFS PLUMAS COUNTY regarding car topper launching access at DAVIS LAKE/FRENCHMAN'S and around the country and YOUR HELP IS NEEDED NOW!

..... PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THE USFS PLUMAS COUNTY CONTACTS I HAVE PROVIDED especially
    michael.rahe@usda.gov the NEW district ranger Plumas County who actually wants to hear your voice regarding issues of car topper shoreline launching access. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is send an email saying I need car topper access at DAVIS LAKE (Jenkins Point/Cow Creek etc). HE WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU! He asked me to reach out to the FLYFISHING COMMUNITY to get you guys/gals to send him input through emails.....SO DO IT NOW!!!!

I have been continually fighting and pounding the USFS Plumas County on this issue for YOU car toppers and disabled veterans/persons. Various disabled veterans organizations have become interested in USFS access....PVA Paralyzed Veterans of America, DAV Disabled American Veterans, WWP Wounded Warriors Project.

First of all I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to send an email to the USFS Christopher Carlton USFS Supervisor Plumas County, christopher.carlton@usda.gov and Erika Brenzovich erika.brenzovich@usda.gov.

The Plumas County USFS now has a NEW DISTRICT RANGER and he is interested in your issue and opinion regarding car topper launching access. He called me a few weeks ago and we spoke for close to an hour regarding access at Davis Lake and we scheduled a meeting at DAVIS LAKE for MAY 13 at 9:00 AM at Camp Five Davis Lake. He called me yesterday to confirm that meeting with me at DAVIS LAKE CAMP 5 and YOU ARE INVITED to attend if you can.
    He actually asked me about attendance by car toppers and car topper input, opinion, and needs and perspective.

SO IF YOU CAN ATTEND a MAY 13, 2022 9:00AM USFS MEETING with the FLYFISHING COMMUNITY @ Davis Lake Camp 5 point regarding access be there with me.

IF YOU CAN NOT ATTEND.....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......just shoot off an EMAIL to Christopher Carlton christopher.carlton@usda.gov , Erika Brenzovich erika.brenzovich@usda.gov and the NEW (finally) DISTRICT RANGER Michael Rahe michael.rahe@usda.gov who has shown himself to be interested in issues of access for the car topper flyfishing community and disabled veterans and the disabled community.

So PLEASE send an email to the USFS. All you need to say in an email is I am unable to attend the May 13, 2022 USFS/Car Topper shoreline launching access meeting at Davis Lake Camp 5 but I am interested in seeing car topper shoreline launching access remain, restored at Davis Lake.

SIncerely THANK YOU.... and thank you to sfspey for your private message and you sending recent emails to USFS Plumas COunty.

PJB
    Last edited by FREEDOM-FLYFISHER; 05-08-2022 at 12:53 AM.