I ordered this recently and took it out for the first time earlier this week. Very well made. A little heavy, but not annoyingly so. Mid-day, I planted my staff between two rocks and then slipped so that my knee (and my weight) hit the staff about midpoint. That's how I folded my last staff in half. This one didn't budge.

To order, you can find the link of the Washington Fly Fishing Forum. Info below.

Common complaints with most folding wading staffs are that they get stuck, vibrate in the current, or wear out…Not this one. Having sold over 400 of my Riverstick wading staffs worldwide, customers often comment that it has proven to be the worlds’ strongest and most practical folding wading staff on the market.
The heart of the staff is the extremely durable, heavy-guage 6061 marine-grade aluminum tubing and machined inserts. A unique practical feature of the staff is that all other components: the grip, rubber tips and bungee cord are easily found in most hardware stores, This allows the staff to be totally self-maintainable, and virtually able to withstand a lifetime of use. The hammer loop holster has proven to be the perfect holster, allowing the staff to be easily deployed, or replaced, with one hand.
The staff comes with a nylon wrist strap and stainless ring just below the grip for clipping onto a retractor to let it hang extended. At 1 lb 10 ozs, it is solid, and built to last.

I build each staff to your preferred length, or can recommend a length to suit your height.
Rule of thumb for height/length: 5’5” - 5’7” = 51”, 5'8" - 5'10" = 52", 5'11" - 6' 2" = 53", 6'3" - 6'5"= 54-56". A good measure is to top of waders with boots on.

Price is $100 + $20 (shipping in NA) = $120 usd total.
Please pm for further information.