Thread: New Flow Chart and Tidal App for Apple & Android - Freestone Outdoors

Default New Flow Chart and Tidal App for Apple & Android - Freestone Outdoors

Hi all!

If you have a moment please check out the new flow chart and tidal app that one of my dear friends and fellow fly fisherman built. Its a fantastic tool for trending flows over long periods of time, and planning timing for fly fishing trips anywhere. Some very intelligent, cool feature built into this app that lets you search rivers and tides better (by zipcode, state, city, etc) and understand long term trends.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freestone.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	14338

Going out on a limb here as this is an old post... but do you still communicate with the creator of the freestone app? It seems to have suddenly stopped working and I freaking loved that thing. Definitely the most convenient way I've found to track stream data on the variety of fisheries I fish. If he's no longer doing the app, I'd love to connect with him to see if there's anyway I could keep it going.

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve, I would love to know what happened to the Freestone App as well. It was the best app and like you so bummed that it’s no longer available. I would be happy to pay to use it.