Hello, newcomer here, been stalking the forums for a while but this is my first post. I am going to be in Tahoe National Forest for a couple days (30 June - 2 July), my first time visiting, and plan to hit a couple creeks. I am active duty military and currently live in Hawaii (big bonefish and golden trevally heaven) but I am looking forward to some time in some freshwater. I have google earth scouted a few places to check out, if anyone has any advice on these areas, or others near there, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Upper Little Truckee/Webber Lake area: camping here one night and exploring nearby creeks. How is the Little Truckee in this area? Looks like mostly meadows and slow water.
- Canyon Creek between Lake Faucherie and French Creek: is there enough water here for some small hungry fish? Access seems a little difficult here, could a make it all the way to Faucherie in a small, 2WD, SUV?
- Middle Fork Yuba: I am looking to access via Bayes Cabin Rd on the south side. Will I be able to drive all the way to the water in a small SUV? Imagery shows the road leading all the way to the water but I cannot tell how rough the road is. Planning to hike upstream from there.
- Fordyce Creek area: was planning to drive up Fordyce Lake Rd and hike down one of the drainages to the left down to the upper Fordyce Creek. Anyone have experience with this water?

Thanks in advance for any advice. If anyone wants advice for bonefish in Hawaii, I have a good bit of knowledge to share.

-JD