Thread: Delta salt barrier

Default Delta salt barrier

So tell me, what’s going to happen to migratory fish? 10 million for 5 months then tear it down!?! Time for SoCal to build desalination plants, it’s only going to get worse. With all the home building going on and the lack of water we have all ready, I think it’s time to split Northern California and Southern California. We will be a dry desert soon.
    https://youtu.be/FsNh2oBA18I

Having a 'One Party State' will eventually destroy California.

Soon no showers, no watering the vegetation on your property, it will be illegal to capture rainwater.

In the over 100 year old California Water Plan they talked about a dam at the Golden Gates Bridge area?

Our entire Federal Government and CA State Government are both too corrupt, too big and too powerful.

Between the Water War and the crime rising with prisons closing and police going away, I hope you can tolerate it.

Until the extremely wealthy are effected CA will continue to go down hill.

Both the Republican and Democrat parties are totally corrupt.

I would sell your house before your home price plummets and taxes, utilities, insurance, crime, and interest rates go up.

We bought our home almost 50 years ago for $35,000 and sold it in one day for $830,000.

It is a good time to sell almost anything.......but a bad time to buy almost anything.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........