Thread: WTT Sage Z-Axis 6101 for comparable 9' 6wt no FB

Default WTT Sage Z-Axis 6101 for comparable 9' 6wt no FB

I am done steelhead nymphing I think, and thus I have a Sage Z-Axis 6101 (6wt, 10' with FB) that I would like to trade for a comparable value, medium-fast action 9' 6wt w/o a FB that I can use for trout.

Rod is in great condition and includes factory tube and sock.

Ideally I would prefer a Scott Flex or a Sage Pulse, but I might consider other options...just not a Sage Method or Igniter -- too fast.

Right now the Z-Axis is in a storage unit in Sacramento until June 23rd, and I could meet up locally for a trade after June 27th and before July 16th.

I would prefer to find a local trade, but would be willing to do a long-distance trade with someone if they have a good reputation and a history of engagement here on the board...each party would pay it's own outbound shipping in that case.

I would also consider selling it locally for $350. Plus actual ship costs beyond local area.
    Last edited by PV_Premier; 06-16-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PV_Premier View Post
    I am done steelhead nymphing I think, and thus I have a Sage Z-Axis 6101 (6wt, 10' with FB) that I would like to trade for a comparable value, medium-fast action 9' 6wt w/o a FB that I can use for trout.

Rod is in great condition and includes factory tube and sock.

Ideally I would prefer a Scott Flex or a Sage Pulse, but I might consider other options...just not a Sage Method or Igniter -- too fast.

Right now the Z-Axis is in a storage unit in Sacramento until June 23rd, and I could meet up locally for a trade after June 27th and before July 16th.

I would prefer to find a local trade, but would be willing to do a long-distance trade with someone if they have a good reputation and a history of engagement here on the board...each party would pay it's own outbound shipping in that case.

I would also consider selling it locally for $350. Plus actual ship costs beyond local area.
    I’m still looking to trade or sell this rod. I’m in Sac until July 16.

Quote Originally Posted by PV_Premier View Post
    I’m still looking to trade or sell this rod. I’m in Sac until July 16.
    The Z-Axis is no longer available, however, I am still looking to purchase a lightly used Scott Flex, Sage Pulse, or Orvis Recon in 9' #6 without a fighting butt.