Thread: Pyramid Report 4/11/21

Default Pyramid Report 4/11/21

Maybe my last trip of the season? I hope not. Just fished the morning. All my previous fish have been under an indicator and I wanted to stick with the strip. That grab is addictive. Ended up with two to hand and 3 misses/LDR. All on a black unweighted midnight cowboy behind a beetle. Lots of fish on the surface and even cruising around my feet. Good luck. K
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pyramid421.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	16877  
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Maybe my last trip of the season? I hope not. Just fished the morning. All my previous fish have been under an indicator and I wanted to stick with the strip. That grab is addictive. Ended up with two to hand and 3 misses/LDR. All on a black unweighted midnight cowboy behind a beetle. Lots of fish on the surface and even cruising around my feet. Good luck. K
    Feels like there be more fish behind me in the shallows than in front of me in the drop off. Thanks for the report. Seems like the early bite is still very good. I may have one more trip in me. Our waters on this side of the Sierra are coming into their own.

Thanks for the report. I might have one more report but Shad is calling my name!
    ..."I'd rather be fishing..."

Peter V

Looks fun, I'm headed up that way! Little worried about the lock jaw with the spawn...
    Ironic that all fish came on the cowboy and none on the beetle?
    Did you feel like any beaches were better than others?
    Were the indicator guys doing better than your stripping?