If you haven't heard the striped bass are starting to show in good numbers upriver on both the Sac and to a lesser degree on the Feather. The water level on the Feather is very low and this is holding the fish back. Once we get some rain and the flows come up things will really turn on.

Now, if you have a boat and you fly fish from it, one of the best accessories you need is a stripping basket to keep your lines organized without standing on them.

With the season getting started up here I've been inundated with orders for stripping baskets and am having a hard time keeping up. Most orders now are taking about a week. If you'd like one of my baskets a deposit or payment in full will ensure a quick turn around.

What has been happening is a customer will place an order but is slow to pick it up and hasn't paid for it yet. Then another customer will call and want the same type of basket and wants to pick it up right now. Now what do I do? I don't want to offend the first customer, but at the same time I don't want to loose a customer who wants one now.

So, if you're thinking of ordering one, order early with a small deposit and I'll have it ready for you.

Now get out there and go gettum'.

Tony

The last three pics are Dan Blanton, Maury Hatch, and Toby Uppinghouse putting my baskets to proper use.