Thread: Pyramid 3/5-6

Default Pyramid 3/5-6

I finally made it over the hill to Pyramid. Fished dark to dark on Friday and a few hours on Saturday before heading back. Got two cutts to net each day. Biggest about 3 pounds. Also got my personal best cui-ui

All the fish came on boobies on the strip. Can't say I saw loads of fish being caught by others, and those I did see were on the strip.

No skunk is good by me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LCT.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	16744

Name:	cuiui.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	16745

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    I finally made it over the hill to Pyramid. Fished dark to dark on Friday and a few hours on Saturday before heading back. Got two cutts to net each day. Biggest about 3 pounds. Also got my personal best cui-ui

All the fish came on boobies on the strip. Can't say I saw loads of fish being caught by others, and those I did see were on the strip.

No skunk is good by me.

Good report there Woodman.

Gives me a little hope that I might catch something.

No skunk is a good skunk !!!!!!!!

Thank you for the report.

Bob

No skunk is good by me.

Name:	LCT.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	16744

Name:	cuiui.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	16745
    I think you’re two days are pretty much what the lake is giving up to those who are fishing these days. I do know a few who fish the lake almost daily who are still getting double digit numbers although not the big boys. No skunk no skunk no skunk= a great day of fishing on Pyramid.

When you feel your line come tight on Pyramid, you never know what might be on the other end...

When you feel your line come tight on Pyramid, you never know what might be on the other end...
    Good job. I’ve had skunk days at Pyramid and other days I have had multiple double digits....so a fish there is a success!
    ..."I'd rather be fishing..."

Peter V