Thread: Recommendations

Default Recommendations

I'm hoping there are some North Idaho residents here with some "have to have" flies for the streams and rivers in the Pan Handel. Namely the branches of the Coeur d Alene river. I'm now living in Spirit Lake and am doing some "recon".
    "For years, every time he stopped at the house to collect his paper money, it was the same routine. The old man in the wheelchair would ask him how he'd like it if he took him fishing and showed him a few things. He always said he'd like that.
    When the old man finally passed away, his wife gave the kid a box of flies. He has them today, tucked away in a closet, never to be fished."

Walt C.<---------------------------- not me, though I wish I had written it.

Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    I'm hoping there are some North Idaho residents here with some "have to have" flies for the streams and rivers in the Pan Handel. Namely the branches of the Coeur d Alene river. I'm now living in Spirit Lake and am doing some "recon".
    I love Spirit Lake. A friend has a cabin on the east side of the lake that we've used a couple of times. One of our favorite vacations.

Not a local, but I caught a lot of fish on Chubbies and Purple Haze when I was up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    Good for you wineslob.

Blow off the California Popsicle Stand.

You've lived.............literally through hell.

Don't be a stranger here..........we'd love to hear about your "new fishing" adventures.

Bob