The wife and I decided to hike the creek today and pick up trash. Haven’t fished it for a couple years. Stopped at access 3. Figure no one would be there. My bird dog ran up on two chickens next to the water and found a third dead. Looks like scavengers got it. Walked up towards access 2. I was looking for spawners and noticed apples, bananas, and cookies floating down stream. Not just a couple, looked like a box from Costco was dumped into the water. I looked up and saw 4 people there. One started pouring water over her head. I thought they were dumping their trash in the water. When I got closer I could smell strong alcohol and my dog got real “birdie” again. It gave me the creeps so I moved the family up the trail. When they left, they left in quite a hurry, I checked out the spot they were at. I walked up to even more cookies that didn’t make it down stream and three HEADLESS CHICKENS. I’m guessing the two my dog tried to grab plus the dead one might have been escaped ritual birds. Definitely creeped me out when they were there before I knew it was some type of ritual. Follow your gut feeling people.