Thread: 2020 What a Crazy Year

Default 2020 What a Crazy Year

A crazy year for sure but somehow fish were caught. A lot going on but it seemed like the best strategy was to lay low and roll with the changes. I did a lot of staying home and fishing locally but did do some trips. Anyhow, it seemed like a farewell and a tribute to 2020 were in order so I made a video. In the past I have found I enjoy making videos more than people like watching them. I have not made one for a few years and was watching the sunset a couple of weeks ago and go inspired to do one.

I really wanted to embed it in the post but I could not get that working. If anyone knows how to do that I would love to hear from you. Here is a link and a couple of photos I used. Give it a try. It is pretty good.

https://vimeo.com/496105147

Last edited by John H; 12-31-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Excellent! Happy 2021!

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    A crazy year for sure but somehow fish were caught. A lot going on but it seemed like the best strategy was to lay low and roll with the changes. I did a lot of staying home and fishing locally but did do some trips. Anyhow, it seemed like a farewell and a tribute to 2020 were in order so I made a video. In the past I have found I enjoy making videos more than people like watching them. I have not made one for a few years and was watching the sunset a couple of weeks ago and go inspired to do one.

I really wanted to embed it in the post but I could not get that working. If anyone knows how to do that I would love to hear from you. Here is a link and a couple of photos I used. Give it a try. It is pretty good.
    Very, very, very nice John.

I truly did enjoy your adventures last year.
    As I've said before, "Thank you for the mental medicine".
    It REALLY did help me get through the pandemic garbage of 2020.

Always looking forward to your posts,

Bob

Default 2020 Video

As Bob said in his post, very well done video. I especially liked the sunset the river mouth (brought back many good memories of times fishing on the central/north coast).
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

John,
    Well done; even if it was missing the dog shot.
    Thank you for all your contributions to the forum.
    Best,
    Larry S
    Sun Diego

John has moved up to another level.......amazing. Thanks John.

I hope everyone has a healthy 2021.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

As many of us live vicariously through your posts, this one hit particularly close to home with "Sweet Baby James". Nice touch! Fond memories driving through Montana in a 61 Chevy panel truck hitting all the "Blue Ribbon" rivers and creeks listening to the oldies instantly comes to mind. Thank you for sharing your amazing artistry.
    Randy

I am glad you guys like it. Thanks for the comments.

That Chevy panel truck trip sounds about as good as it gets for a fishing road trip. I did a trip to Oregon during college and we had Springsteen’s Born in the USA on the tape deck about three times a day. That was a great trip.