Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dec 15th at Pyramid

Quote Originally Posted by Pvillarr View Post
    I am still learning about the moon phase and the impact on fishing. It is something I want to learn more about.
    I know some will always skip a full moon opportunity and others don’t really care. I believe BS skips the full moon and I usually do too. The expert I know couldn’t care less. He says some of his best days were on full moon periods. I think if you really want to know the lake you go when you have the chance regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnphoto View Post
    I know some will always skip a full moon opportunity and others don’t really care. I believe BS skips the full moon and I usually do too. The expert I know couldn’t care less. He says some of his best days were on full moon periods. I think if you really want to know the lake you go when you have the chance regardless.
    Thanks for the info. Your last statement makes sense to me! And then too make matters even more complicated, I heard that barometric pressure is a factor too.
    ..."I'd rather be fishing..."

Peter V

I'm going to really start watching the barometric pressure more. Although work and life still dictate when I can go. It seems like low pressure may trump the moon. K
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"