Thread: AirFlo, Rio, SA, Cortland Fly Lines

Default AirFlo, Rio, SA, Cortland Fly Lines

Clearing out lines in good shape that I have never used or no longer use. All are priced TYD CONUS with PayPal. Most are not in original packaging.

SA Ultra 3 DT2F—Barely used. Almost new, old stock. $20

*SOLD*SA Sharkskin WF4F—I bought this as “used once” and it looks like it. I used it once too. One of the original textured lines that does cast great, but is noisy. SOLD

*SOLD*Cortland 444 Clear Camo WF5I 140 gr.—Very lightly used $SOLD

*SOLD*NIB AirFlo Clear Intermediate WF7I Velocity—A fabulous clear intermediate, similar to the Delta Ridge model, sans ridges. This is an extra, never used. SOLD

*SOLD*AirFlo Clear Intermediate WF7I Velocity—used two seasons. No apparent signs of wear, casts and fishes like new, even though it was my main line.$

SA Uniform Sink Plus Type II Intermediate WF6S2—Bought this some time ago for my daughter who LOVED fly fishing—well that was a bit short lived. Used twice I think, as new. $20

*SOLD* Rio Gold WF5F—Bought this a few years ago but had to go to a 6WF. Forgot I had it. Great shape with very low use. SOLD

*SOLD NIB Cortland 555 Quick Descent Sinking Line 4.2 IPS 200 Grain NIB--SOLD
    Last edited by JAWallace; 10-22-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Would like that Cortland 444 if still available?

Default NIB AirFlo Clear Intermediate WF7I Velocity

PM sent on Line

PM sent on remaining AirFlo and Rio Gold line

I've updated the line list. I've had two or three "I'll take its" and no payment, so I've pulled the Pendings and the policy now is it's sold when the funds are in PayPal. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWallace View Post
    I've updated the line list. I've had two or three "I'll take its" and no payment, so I've pulled the Pendings and the policy now is it's sold when the funds are in PayPal. Thanks.
    Payment sent, please see PM...thanks