Thread: Galvan Reels Customer Service

Default Galvan Reels Customer Service

Just wanted to give the folks at Galvan Reels a shout out. I have a Torque 8 that was having drag issues. I sent it into them for repairs as I didn't have my warranty card. It was returned back to me in a very timely manner working as good as new and there was no charge for the repairs. I'm ready to go and chase stripers again!

Thanks Galvan for the excellent support!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by BumpBailey View Post
    Just wanted to give the folks at Galvan Reels a shout out. I have a Torque 8 that was having drag issues. I sent it into them for repairs as I didn't have my warranty card. It was returned back to me in a very timely manner working as good as new and there was no charge for the repairs. I'm ready to go and chase stripers again!

Thanks Galvan for the excellent support!

Jay
    Another shout out, I've been fishing Galvans for years and I've never had to use their customer service. They are bomb proof.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy new fly fishing gear and that usually does the trick.

Several years ago was having a problem with a T-6. Called Galvan customer service and explained the problem, the women stated they had gotten a bad batch of grease and to send the reel an they would take care of the problem. Sent the reel in and the total time from sending to return was only six days which I thought was spectacular. Never had another problem with a Galvan