Thread: my major fail when playing Fishing Planet

Talking my major fail when playing Fishing Planet

So to make up for me not fishing at the moment, due to the smoke, I started to play the game Fishing Planet. This is a fishing simulator that allows players to fish all over the Earth. So when I first started, I messed up by Catching & Releasing the fish I caught. That is a major fail because you need to keep your fish that you catch to make money so you can continue to fish. In real life I practise Catch & Release, so I had to LOL. Ok carry on with your lives...Tight Lines!!!

Default Fishing Planet

Good post. I enjoyed it. Sounds like you're doing well in these restricted times.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I will do better when we get some rain. Clean up the air and put some water in the AR. I would like to catch a Salmon on a fly.

That's funny RD. It's ingrained. Now you can go whack 'em!

Eric

I reached out to the game creators & begged for a Fly Fishing mode, but they didn't think it was a good idea. Silly if you ask me. Not everyone fishes with lures or bait.

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    So to make up for me not fishing at the moment, due to the smoke, I started to play the game Fishing Planet. This is a fishing simulator that allows players to fish all over the Earth. So when I first started, I messed up by Catching & Releasing the fish I caught. That is a major fail because you need to keep your fish that you catch to make money so you can continue to fish. In real life I practise Catch & Release, so I had to LOL. Ok carry on with your lives...Tight Lines!!!
    You need to passion while you are on fishing and arrange all thing for fishing and add new advance tool for better fshing