Thread: Bass Release Sequence

Default Bass Release Sequence

I caught a nice largemouth this morning and got the release sequence using continuous shooting mode. I saw a few boats out there looking for stripers. One guy was in a pontoon boat trying to get them on live bluegill. It seems like that would be effective and he said he has been getting his limit but you have to take a break occasionally to catch some bait. I also saw a boat with two fly guys who reported a couple of small LMB but no stripers. Striper fever seems to be setting in. Those guys better wear masks so it does not spread. There is no vaccine yet so if I get it I will have to load my kayak with provisions and self quarantine at Franks Tract for a couple of months.

Last edited by John H; 09-23-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Interesting John,
    Rod in relation to tree stays the same in each photo. You must be very still or the shots must be very quick....? Either way, grand.
    ....lee s.

Are you still using the Olympus T4 or T5. do you use the timer with the sequence shooting
    Jay Murakoshi

Commercial Fly Tier

Travel Coordinator

Web site: http://www.fliesunlimited.com/

Email us at: jaysflies@me.com

Call us at (831) 809-4221

Very cool........
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Thanks for the comments.

That is the TG-4. As many times as I have held it over the water it is surprising I have not dropped it and lost it.

This is 5 frames per second. I have taken these underwater and the fish either swims away so fast they are gone by the time the second shot is taken or they don’t move and you have 30 pictures of them sitting there. Once in a while you get a good one.

In this shot I am kneeling in the kayak leaning out over the water. I am moving, the camera is moving, the boat is moving, the fish is moving. A lot going on the shots were all different even though it was one second. I leveled all the photos and cropped them to put the front corner of the boat in the center of each photo. That made it look like I was not moving. It came out pretty good. It takes a lot of shots to get a few good ones.