Last week over on the other board (Dan Blanton's) I posted a question about getting old, and when is it time to quit or slow down. This evolved into a lot of how to stay fit or healthy stuff. Others, like myself still have the urge but want to proceed with caution, enjoy perhaps at least one last big adventure, and still make it home, alive.

This time we're in is forcing depression on everyone. Like John H. said below in his posts about blackbass and dealing with travel and smoky skies "Times are weird --. You're forced to limit what you can do or where you can go.

What I was hoping for was some inside information about how you dealt with going to the Seychelles, and perhaps what you'd do differently. Good healthy information about making this trip easier or better for those who have never gone.

I think I've narrowed it down to flying Air Emerites from LAX to Dubai and then on to Mahe. From Mahe the booked trip begins using FlyCastaway Travel and then on to Farquhar atoll.

Farquhar seems to be one of the least expensive atolls to visit, has a great variety of mixed gamefish, and GT's that catch birds flying low over the water. They also eat flies made out of flip-flop sandels that look like birds (it's on Youtube)

So how many of you guys have been there? I'd love some input and suggestions before I book anything.

Thanks ahead, Tony