Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Consequence of Ocean Rise??....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Buzolich View Post
    Jcolin, (what's your first name?)

If you ever get started in saltwater stuff you've got to look at the Youtube videos about the Seychelles. This is GT heaven if ever there was such a place. It's still at the top of my bucket list. Astove, Cosmolito, Farquar, (check out the video of the GTs catching birds in the air), Providence, and I'm sure there are more but these pop up first in my mind.

Now, if I could just figure out how to pay for such a trip ?
    Tony
    You had me up till the last line! Ha! Looks nice, but so much $$$ for one single trip; even if I had the cash that would be tough to justify.
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Buzolich View Post
    Jcolin, (what's your first name?)

If you ever get started in saltwater stuff you've got to look at the Youtube videos about the Seychelles. This is GT heaven if ever there was such a place. It's still at the top of my bucket list. Astove, Cosmolito, Farquar, (check out the video of the GTs catching birds in the air), Providence, and I'm sure there are more but these pop up first in my mind.
    Now, if I could just figure out how to pay for such a trip ?
    Tony
    Thanks Tony, Went out for stripers a few times this past week and finally started having some success with some bigger fish, having only caught small schoolies the few times ive gone out in the past, I am definitely hooked now. Can only imagine what the bigger salt fish are like. Met Patrick McKenzie the Napa River fly guide this morning, he was nice enough to guve me some big clousers way better than what ive been fishing, and some tips about stripers/tides in general.
    My name is Joel Kruzic, a few of you on this forum ive met on several different rivers over the years.

Nice to meet you Joel.

The Napa river is a great place to fish and Pat McKenzie is one of the best guides for that water. I lived in Napa for quite a few years and fished the river regularly, even the sloughs going into the Leslie Salt Flats. Finding good moving water is a real key here. If the water is slow or topped out, I used to like the area above the Lincoln St. bridge all the way to Trancas St.
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180