Thread: Bill "Hutch" Hutchinson, owner of Fishing International passes quietly......

Default Bill "Hutch" Hutchinson, owner of Fishing International passes quietly......

I just found this on Dan Blanton's message board.....the Baby Boomers are starting to leave this world.

__________________________________________________ ________

Posted by Dan Blanton on 2020-07-26 19:08:20

I was saddened to learn of the passing of Bill(Hutch) Hutchinson, owner of Fishing International Travel and long time board sponsor and friend. I received this note from Jason Leopold yesterday. Jason was a life-long friend of Hutch's and worked with him at Fishing International.

"Hi Dan, I wanted to let you know that Bill Hutchinson passed away in his sleep last night. You probably didn’t know, but he was diagnosed with cancer last month. He had one treatment that made him quite sick, so they were going to try a new medication. He was quite optimistic about it. Apparently he had a heart attack in his sleep and maybe not even related to the cancer."

"I’ve known Bill my whole life and worked with him at fishing international. I’m devastated. He died on his birthday. I know he missed Bob and Frank so much and I hope they are all together now.

Thanks Dan,

Jason"

Bill was a great guy, a very good fly angler and always fun to be around. He loved sending clients to wonderful angling destinations.

He loved fishing the delta with his late pal, Frank Bertaina. Frank was also an owner/partner of Fishing International with Bob Nauhiem.

I'll miss chatting with Bill on the phone now and then.

RIP Bill,

Dan
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Over the years I would contact Bill about travel destinations for more good advice.

He was always so helpful to me and I really appreciated is knowledge and honesty.

We can only imagine the exciting life he had, traveling the fly fishing world.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........